Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 4, 2013

Stripes - Họa tiết kẻ sọc

The stripes trend was at its strongest in New York during fashion week, where it dominated two very different runways. Marc Jacobs shown models in 1960s-inspired looks that included horizontal, vertical and zigzag patterns in simple shades of black, white and oxblood. From a simple striped white T-shirt worn over not much else, to the head-to-toe sequined striped gown, Jacobs’ created jailbait, jailhouse and high society appeal all in one show.




Whether horizontal, vertical, thin, thick, black and white or in living colour, stripes make a graphic statement, day or night. And while we cant think of a time when stripes weren’t in, they are certainly back in a big way for Spring 2013.



I thinks that stripes is so youngful, sophistication and interesting. It make the wearer more confidence. I love this trend.Last month, I went shopping with my mother and i saw a Shirts-stripes. I like it and i bought it. I don't knew that it was a hot trend.haha...









Although I don't wear it , i will wear it on a sunny day. Of course, i will take a few photos for you to see.



Thanks for reading ! Love <3

Source image: Lookbook.nu
fashionmagazine.com 
Trung Khang . Bye Bye !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét