Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 4, 2013

The firts blog

Hi everybody ! This is my fist blog .

My name is Khang . I'm 16 years old. I'm from Viet Nam and my hometown is Ha Noi capital
Now, I'm learning at Nguyen Thi Minh Khai high school. I study in 10B11. I love my class
In the class, I have 5 friends. I love them and they too, They always loves and supports me.I hope we will become best fiend forever.

3 girl : Giang, Vân, Nhi

This boy : Phương

My passion is fashion. I had known about fashion when I was 12 years old. I saw a stylist. He was doing with clothes. Then, I was interested. I asked:

- What are you doing ?
- I mix clothes for photoshoots
- Why do you do ?
- This is my job
- Do you love it ?
- Of course, I love my job

After that, I searched on internet about fashion. I saw a few fashionista and I fall in love with it.


At the momment, I want to be a fashionista although my mother wants me to follow a MC.
In the past, When I was 12 years old, I had gained the second prize of presentations skill and my mother proud of me and I feel fun in spite of my award.


Thanks for reading ! Love <3

Trung Khang


1 nhận xét:

  1. t thấy có mấy lỗi sai chính tả vs ngữ pháp, sửa đi để blog hay hơn nhé ;)
    FIRST BLOG
    In the class, I have 5 close friends. I love them and so do they, They always love and support me.I hope we will be best friend forever.
    He was working with clothes.
    t ko hiểu ý c ở vế sau của câu này lắm :| "In the past, When I was 12 years old, I had gained the second prize of presentations skill and my mother proud of me and I feel fun in spite of my award."
    đây chỉ là ý kiến góp ý của t
    Chúc c thành công ;)

    Trả lờiXóa